Tuesday, September 29, 2009

& I let him kiss me that night, with the stars gazing down at us & the cold wind brushing our faces. & i let the rain soak my hair & my clothes. it just didn't matter. he was all i ever needed.
When I first saw you, i knew i was crushing on you. When i first talked to you, i knew i liked you. When i first kissed you, i knew then and there i loved you.
she found herself bringing him up alot in conversations even though they were not even together thats when she realized she should have never said goodbye
do you honestly think anyone else is on my mind when i'm listening to that song?
was finally getting over you, believing we were through i even had crushes other than you. i held my head up high & said i'm not gonna fall
but then you just had to go and smile .. & ruin it all

i think its funny how a boy always has keep his ego, it doesnt matter if you broke up with them, they still have to lie & say they dumped you.
don't kid yourself, that boy loves you in a way he's not ready to deal with.
i was made this small to fit perfectly in your arms.
she knew before she'd taken her next breath that he was the one she could spend the rest of her life looking for but never find again.
Most people say, "You mean the world to me." But the world means nothing to me compared to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment