Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Friday night, everyone's asleep. And now we're walking home. Our shadows grow underneath the streetlights til they're overgrown. A perfect end to a perfect night.
Everyone can see it; the longing in her eyes, the pain in her soul, the cracks in her heart. But he can't see it. He can't understand that the reason she's still here, the reason she can still manage to smile, is all because of him.
And I'm sorry about the phone call and needing you. Some decisions you don't make; I guess it's just like breathing.
I remember one time we were walking. I don't remember where, and I don't remember when. I don't even remember the season. I just know that was the first time I felt like I belonged someplace.
I've been a lot of things, but never yours.
I laugh at all the girls who talk about how gorgeous he is; not because they're wrong, but because they don't know how right they are.
She stares at herself in the mirror. She doesn't notice how gorgeous she is. She doesn't give herself credit for being such a great person. A wonderful friend. A great listener. He doesn't see her beauty, and now, neither does she.
i see you on the street my broken heart still skips a beat i hear your name ; inside i go insane.
and today was just 0ne of those days where everything i did reminded me of you where every song i heard some how related to you. i hate days like today because they just remind me of what i dont have.
I’m sitting here listening to the tick tock of the clock because these days, it’s the only thing that stays the same.

1 comment:

  1. i love all the pictures and quotes. :D



    xoxo,
    rx

    ReplyDelete