Thursday, October 29, 2009

She whispered..."i love you"...and he just walked away saying "i know you do but i'm sorry"...
we just have to accept that people are going to stay in our hearts even when they don't stay in our lives
im so confused sitting here trying to think about every word you've ever said to me and see if you meant even half of it
you've got someone here who wants to make it alright, someone who loves you more than life
every guy i've met has left me in the dust, why cant one just stay and not break my heart
another love gone wrong, another heart to shatter, welcome to reality where feelings dont matter
& I am giving up this game & leaving you with all the blame, cause I'm sick of your lies, & I've realized you're never going to change
goodbyes hurt you more than anything..especially when deep down you know..you will never say hello again
this is the worst mistake i've made and i make thousands everyday. if you give me one more shot, i'll make it up in every way. i'll call you twice a day, and drive you to the airport, just so i can watch you leave even if you're leaving me.
& this is nothing new, you are slipping through my fingers
I miss you. i miss the way you smiled at me the way you were always there and how much you truly cared
Why would I look for something in someone else;; when i see everything in you

No comments:

Post a Comment