Sunday, December 13, 2009

To be uncertain is to be uncomfortable. To be certain is to be ridiculous.
It's better to have a pocket full of regrets than to never have lived.
"I've seen your act and I know all the facts. I'm still in love with who I wish you were."
Push me out from the darkness to a sky that's colored blue. Somewhere, someone's finding happiness while I'm still here so hung up on you.
I just don't want to do anything to pressure you. Or drive you away. Even though sometimes I can't help it. Just like I can't help that I fell in love with you. Cause I did. I love you. And it scares me, a little bit, but, there it is.
I'm still waiting for that one guy who doesn't mind laying underneath the stars and holding my hand.
You know when your friends claim you're beautiful? And you're the skinniest and you're the one with the perfect skin? They're saying it to remind you that you're better than the jerk who hurt you. Except it's not helping, because the whole time they're telling you that, all you can think is "it wasn't enough the keep him"
She’s strong, because she knows what it’s like to be weak. She keeps a guard, because she knows what it’s like to cry herself to sleep
it's weird how you go through a whole year and nothing seems to change at all. then a year later, you look back and everything is completely different.
tell me that doesn't mean anything & i'll drive away right now. and when we pass eachother in the halls, we can pretend we don't even know eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment