Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you. I'd been broken beyond repair."
Nothing else existed until I saw you. Then everything changed. I fell in love with you and to think I no longer believed I could.
he told me,"if i had a nickle for everytime i saw a girl like you, i'd have five cents."
how could you leave her?
she told you she loved you and you just left.

girl: what do you do when i'm not around?
boy: wish you were here.

I forgot. you're the guy who loves to rip the rug out from under me just when i feel like we're given some sort of stable ground.
Don’t regret what you said regret what you didn’t say when you had the chance.
You will never know how much you're losing until you can see that they've replaced you with someone new.
i sat on the bathroom corner floor last night crying. i was crying my heart out until it was dry and no more tears were able to come. i couldnt breathe and my eyes were all puffy and red. my heart was broken into a billion pieces and i didnt know it could break this much. and the worse part about this whole thing was because it was over a stupid boy.
please don't look at me like that. you know i'm trying to get over you, so don't give me any reason to fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment