Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And here I stand, with a million different problems thrown my way. Yet, I'm still standing here. All I want, is someone to stand here with me. Something permanent.
I lay there upon my blankets, and in the still of the darkness, I picture you and wonder where you are, what you're doing right now, and wishing whatever it is, I could somehow be a part of it.
Why am I so afraid of what might happen if I let you into my world?
He would ask me why I was smiling and I would just laugh. I could never admit that I was smiling because he was there.
"When you walk away from something and there's no gravitational pull, then you know you're doing the right thing."
Love has its own time, season, and own reasons. You can't ask it to stay, you can only embrace it as it comes and be glad for a moment in your life, it was yours.
It's not that I don't love you anymore, it's that I never loved you in the first place.
Obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is really worth fighting for.
And you know, the thing is, if you have to pause and ask yourself, "Is this really worth it?" Sweetie, it probably isn't.
It's another summer thunderstorm and she's dancing in the rain, trying to wash the pain away.
Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
But looking back I guess I didn't know, that I was in love and you were letting go.
You don't marry someone you can live with; you marry the person who you can't live without.
People too weak to follow their own dreams, will always find a way to discourage yours.
If you want what you've never had, you have to do what you've never done.
We've been dating other people for over a year but for some strange reason we keep running into each other. & each time my heart still speeds up.
smiles are like band-aids;; they cover up the pain but it still hurts

Life is about taking chances, about doing something everyone said you couldn't. Its all about acting silly. Its all about not caring what other people think. Its about learning to love what you have
My daddy used to tell me that the first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment