Tuesday, February 23, 2010

As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to, but so much has happened that we just can't.
So my feelings for you might have gone away, but that doesn't mean I don't still think about you everyday.
& she couldn't help but wonder what it was about her that didn't make her good enough for him.
Please don't look at me that way. You know I'm trying to get over you, so don't give me any reason to fall again.
I love that you make up silly little excuses to come over when we both know that you just want to see me, even if it's only for ten minutes.
What do you want me to say? That I'm hurt? You already know I'm hurt. Do you want me to tell you I'm angry? You already know that as well. I don't have anything to say. I just want to know when exactly you decided that it was okay if you broke my heart.
Wanna know the most incredible feeling? Knowing I made you happy.
Now I realize I didn't mean anything to you. I have to remember, I'm the last thing that's on your mind.
Just when you think nothing is going to make your day better, you turn the corner and see him waiting for you with a big smile on his face.
They broke you down and now your broken and it’s sadder than the saddest movie I ever saw but without the beauty, so I stopped watching, I stopped caring. I've lost all interest and I stopped wearing these plastic smiles, i've washed my hands clean; forget that you forgot about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment