Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do whatever makes you happy, but do it now. Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain, take advantage of what is right in front of you.
There's a shine in your eyes and a twinkle in your smile. I should probably let you know, I want you around for a while.
That’s the problem with Disney movies, both people fall of each other. They didn’t make a princess fall for a guy who just led her on with no intention of catching her & thats just not reality
It's hard to wait around for something that you know will never happen. but it's harder to stop when you know it's everything you've ever wanted.
If you could see my heart the way I feel inside you would know just how far I'm willing to go to get to you, there is nothing I won't do
Face it boy, you could've had her. You lost your chance, you should've moved faster. She's sick of waiting, she's finally moved on. Sorry boy, your chance is gone.
You could come and whisper in my ear "you're very pretty, my dear", and "it will be alright", and probably you'd be lying but I don't mind, not this night
When she's built up on so much trust, she's bound to explode one day. The rain in her eyes will fall one day; and she will drown this city.
If you asked me how I'm doing' I'd say just fine but the truth is baby, if you could read my mind not a day goes by that I don't think of you
after all this time you're still with me it's true somehow you remain locked so deep inside baby, not a day goes by

I thought I was going to forget you but I was wrong. I thought I was getting over you but it's been a lie for so long. I thought I'd be able to hate you but it's something I can't do. No matter where I go or what I do, I'm still in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment