Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I forget you when you're always on my mind? How can I not need you, when you're all I want inside? I wanna tell you what I'm feeling.. but I don't know where to start. I wanna tell you everything, but I'm afraid you'll break my heart.
Turn the shower, lock the door. Fall upon the title and cry once more. Grab a towel, damp the sounds. Don't let a sound hear you're breaking down.
I'm not willing to waste my time thinking about you day and night. If I've never even crossed you're mind for more then five seconds.
If in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and the decisions we waited too long to make.I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.
Every day that we don't speak in another day, I don't need you. And as I slowly stop missing you, I realize that you weren't all that important to me anyways.
Let me inside your head, I want to know what's on your mind. Tell me your secrets, share with me your dreams; let me know what makes you tick. Give me a taste of you that will keep me coming for more.
Dear brain, sorry for overloading you with thoughts of him.
Dear tummy, sorry for all the butterflies.
Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears.
Dear heart, sorry for all the damage.
Dear me, sorry for being head-over-heels in love with him

I've never been scared of someone before. Sometimes maybe a little intimidated,but never scared. But you, you scared me, with your beautiful eyes & your amazing smile, I'm so scared that I will want you forever & you won't even notice.
I thought I had everything under control. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. I thought I held my world in my hands. Until it broke my heart. Everything I loved was flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment