Wednesday, March 3, 2010

because i know you're too good to be true, i must have done something good to meet you
Don't be fooled by her pretty smile, inside she's breaking, she's so fragile
I just want to give up, that's what I want to do. I don't want to care about boys, crushes, falling in love anymore. I just want to shut it all out because I'm so afraid of getting hurt. I just want you to understand. I just want you to understand my fears and still come after me. But I know you won't. You aren't going to come after me because it's not me you want.
Her favorite song, the lyrics are the worlds she'll never have the guts to say. She can only sing them with passion dancing around with her best friends. Maybe someday, you'll catch her in action.
Something just isn't right. I can feel it inside, the truth isn't far behind me. you can't deny, when I turn the lights out, when I close my eyes
reality comes over me. I'm living a lie


You were so tangled up in my thoughts, so wound up in my dreams. There wasn't any escape.
I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
He’s the boy that makes me feel every cliché in the book. The one who you think about while reading this quote.
I'll show you and this whole town that I'm one in a million. I never wanted to fit in any place, except your heart.
when we first met, i didn't want to get involved with anyone. i didn't have the time or energy and i didn't think i was ready for it; but you were so good to me and i got swept up in that & little by little, i found myself falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment