Monday, March 1, 2010

Things don't get lost if they don't have value. You don't miss what you don't care about.
we are allowed to make a lot of mistakes in our lives, except the mistake that destroys our lives
If a simple song makes you break down and cry, then you know you're losing it.
Why do you insist on my playing these mind games with me?
Everyone has a desire. But I think it gets lost in translation. And we start to desire all of the wrong things for the wrong reasons.
You gradually get over the pain. It doesn't go away, not for a long time, but it becomes easier to live with. One morning you wake up and he's not the first thing on your mind.
i used to be alive now, not so much
Have you broken down, just given up? Got turned around, abandoned hope, and your tired heart gave up the beat, you drop your head in your defeat. And all this pain, and all this fear, things have gotten worse this year.
Too tired of these lonely nights. I've lost everything that meant anything. You're still ringing in my ears.
If only you were lonely and broken, I'd creep into your mind without you knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment