Thursday, April 15, 2010

He completely stole my heart. I hope he never lets me go. I never really told him, but he had me from hello.
You don't ever have to feel alone or afraid because I'm always here.
Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned life is like an hour glass, and when things hit rock bottom, you just have to wait for it to be turned around again.
would you fall apart if i never came back.
I don't fight for people when they hurt me. It's like a switch they flip on their way out and I don't care anymore.
When you love someone, when you truly love someone, they become your life, your everything. They change you & inspire you in so many different ways that they are indescribable. How do you let go of someone who has made such an impact on your life? How do you let go of the one thing that keeps you going, that keeps you strong?
Answer: You dont.

Let's just make a promise to not break each other's hearts.
I'm not saying I hate you. I'm just saying I don't trust you and probably never will
I don't know what it is about you. Maybe it's the way nothing else matters when we're talking, or how you make me smile more than anyone else has. It could be the way you say the right thing at the right time. But whatever it is, I just want you to know that it means everything to me.
truth or dare.?
[truth] tell me how you really feel
[dare] prove it

No comments:

Post a Comment