Saturday, May 29, 2010

Behind this innocent smile of mine, lay the words that go unsaid. Words of longing, love, anger, and hate, are all repeating in my head.
We don't talk anymore, and I can't understand why. It's like you gave me wings, then told me it's illegal to fly.
Because even if it breaks your heart to be just friends, if you really care about someone, you’ll take the hit
Your mouth, it moves but it fails to speak. When you use you lips, they better be on me.
Maybe there is a reason you left.
Maybe there is a reason I miss you so much.
Maybe you'll come back.

you know; i could say that i dont care if your mine i just care if your happy but that would be a lie. the only way i want you happy; is with me.
when you wanna cut yourself, remember I love you
The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.
i'm always late with my words. i should have told you, but i never really cared
Even though the times are changing, just know that I'll always stay the same. I'll come running when you call my name.
Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."
I died inside when you didn't come running to my door. I should have done more. So now that I know that it was all fake, I guess it's the end of the line. Still I'll be just fine, fine enough to start a life with someone better than you; it's fool proof. So tear me up and throw me out. Don't be afraid toss my heart about the strands of your hair. But just remember, I always did care.
He's the guy she'll always look at and do a double take. Just to see if, maybe, he might look back the way he used to.
There are other things we have to find before we find each other.
I'm tired of people saying he's not worth my tears. If he wasn't worth it, I wouldn't still be crying. You don't know it, but that boy changed my world. You'll never know how much he meant to me.
With all the shit she goes through, she just has to take one look at him to know it'll all be okay.
i know i act like i don't care, but it's just a cover-up because i care too much to tell anyone.
i tried to tell you before you left, but i was screaming under my breathe, you are the only thing that makes sense
as i stand here looking at you, i wonder if there will ever be a day when i will get over your smile when i will let go of the hugs you gave me, a day that i continue to feel. a day when i forget the words you said to me whatever happens to us, i know i could never get over, let go of, or forget about you
Without trust, everything falls apart.
So just kiss me and let my hair messy itself in your fingers. Let me steady myself in the arms of a man who won't ask me to be what he needs but lets me exist as I am.
I never though I’d hear myself saying this, but thank you because if you hadn't come along, I never would have learned that my worst day could also have been my best because when a heart breaks, it also opens. and once a heart opens, any number of things can happen, and some of them can be wonderful
When man meets a force he can't destroy, he destroys himself. What a plague you are.
you make my life stand still for a moment you make this chaos stop for only a second you calm me down for as long as i need and you love me for me, not matter how hard that may be
A drop in the ocean. A change in the weather. I was praying that you and me might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert. And I'm holding you closer then most, because you are my heaven.
i will lie awake and lie for fun and fake the way i hold you, let you fall for every empty word i say.
I'm done pretending, so here goes; No, I'm not okay with the fact that you broke my heart. No, I'm not okay with that fact we don't even talk anymore, and to top it all off no I'm not okay with the fact that I fell in love with you in the first place.
Should have. Could have. Would have. It's so easy in the past tense.
Not a million fights could make me hate you.
You’ve broken me so many times. &I’m giving you one last chance to bandage this shattered heart.
I keep thinking of how much i love talking to you.
The problem with me was that as soon as I started thinking about getting it together, I got this mad craving desire to fuck it up.
if we care about each other now, chances are, we always will
What are you doing? You're gonna drive yourself insane. You'll never find the sunshine, when you're following the rain.
Very few people have been granted access into my heart. And not one of them wanted to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment