Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands, been here all along. So why can't you see? You belong with me.
I keep thinking I'm over it. But then, if I go somewhere around a lot of people, I'm always looking for you.
I’m blasting my music so that I won’t hear my thought, but it's so stupid because the lyrics remind me of what I’m trying to forget. How in the world did you manage to get all these people to sing about you.
You and I will always be unfinished business
je soubaite pour toi. - i wish for you.
So she acts like she's fine && things don't fall apart, but she'll never forget that crack in her heart.
To offer a girl friendship when love is in her heart is like giving a loaf of bread to someone who is dying of thirst.
You're broken. Yeah, I can see that. But I didn't do that to you, she did. And if you'd just give me a chance, I feel like I could fix it. I can fix that crack in your heart. I want to help you love again.
I don't necessarily want to be happy; I just want to stop feeling miserable.
Then he disappears for a week at a time. And then he shows up like everything's fine. I don't get what goes on in his mind, but I'm tired of hearing the same stupid lines.
everything you say you stole. every dream you dream you bought.
And sometimes, it just hits me out of nowhere. All of a sudden this overwhelming sadness rushes over me. And I get discouraged, and I get upset, and I feel hopeless, sad, and hurt. And once again, I feel numb to the world.
So speak your mind. Tell me why we used to share secrets, and now we share distance. We both know this isn't the way it should be.
If you could read my mind, I wonder what you'd think of yourself.
I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to hug you, I have the ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart that's aching to see you smile again.
And people are always asking how I'm doing, but every question still has you in it. And I never think about you. But you're always on my mind.
I'm afraid that it's never going to happen, actually, No, I know it won't so that's not what's scaring me. I'm afraid that I'm never going to stop wishing it would
He made my heart soar.
He made my heart sore.

i remember the feeling, the electricity running through my body. the adrenaline, the fireworks, the peace, the happiness, the way it felt to be infinite. and the day it all went away
Once upon a time, she was a girl that ran away from the world. Now there's that one boy who makes her not want to.
Like seeing a gangster on a skateboard, you, boy, you confuse me
Sometimes you just need to be alone. Sometimes, not even your best friend needs to know. Sometimes, you need to put up the walls so you can examine yourself in the peace and quiet. Sometimes the loud sounds need to fade away, leaving only the silence and you; that's it.
You're that guy that no matter how many more guys I go through, I'll always have a thing for you.
She cried every day. But only for a minute of two. Any longer than that and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop.
Love is irrational, I reminded myself. The more you loved someone, the less sense anything made.
There were times when he caught me, but more times when he let me fall. And it finally came time for me to learn that I could pick myself up off the ground and walk away.
I flipped the cards over and saw hearts. I shuffled them and said, "I don't deal with love."
I'm not going to write you a poem or tell you how much I miss you, because words can be bullshit, you've proven that to me. But when you see the tears streaming down my face, hopefully you'll understand.
And now it's sad because all I missed, wasn't even that good to begin with.
My only relief is to sleep. When I'm sleeping, I'm not sad, I'm not angry, I'm not lonely. I'm nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment