Saturday, May 1, 2010

Don't walk into my life if you're gonna walk out. Don't say you love me if it's not without a doubt. Don't say it's the truth if it's all lies. Don't say hello if your gonna turn around and say goodbye.
we blast our music to drown out today's psychotic society
If you leave me for another and later on realize that I am all that you needed, stare at the stars. Because we'll be just like that, you can take a glance of me, but you'll never have me back.. again.
What if someone told you that you could go take back on single mistake in your life. Mine would be believing that you.ever.cared.about.me
Life is knowing that the past is over and learning from it, knowing that the future will come and preparing for it, and knowing that the present is here and living it up.
You spend your whole life believing that you're on the right track, only to discover that you're on the wrong train.
You build me up just to bring me down. You're being loud without a sound. You paste me in just to cut me out.
Breathe - Look to the stars; One day things might be different. For now - let them be.
I was down and I was bleeding. Lost so much but I was still dreaming
you know you had a good time when you can't tell your parents what you did
the only worse thing than being sad is for others to know you are sad
Worry about your character, not your reputation. Your character is who you are. Your reputation is who people think you are.
Life is like a bar of soap, once you think you've got a hold of it, it slips away.
Sometimes I dream about running, and leaving it all behind. I wouldn't dare look back.
I'm scared because..I don't want anyone else to have your heart.
one moment can change your mind, one look can change your heart, & one person can change your destiny
& the way I see it, I gave you months to want me, and you never did, so I found someone that did.

1 comment: