Thursday, May 20, 2010

& I thought my ipod made me happy ... but that's nothing compared to how he makes me feel.
I need to come to realize that he's just a guy. A special one maybe, but he's not mine. I don't need to do things to make him love me, if he wanted to, he would.
I wanna tell you a secret and leave it on your lips
No fear, no doubt, I’ve bottomed out, I’ve lost myself, I’m letting go, no pride, no me, I’ve set them free, I’ve lost my mind and now I know.
to tell you the truth, i don't know if i ever even liked you...i just felt i had something to prove.
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
I keep telling myself that it’s going to be okay, that we will talk, that we will be friends. I’m not so great at this whole optimism act, cause I’m still crying myself to sleep every night.
She finally drank her pain away a little at a time, but she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind.
She's taking her time making up the reasons to justify all the hurt inside. Guess she knows from the smiles and the look in their eyes, everyone's got a theory about the bitter one.
Be mindful what you toss away, be careful what you push away, & think hard before walking away.
But there's always that one little thing that makes me turn around and leads me back to you.
sometimes in life when you get what you want, you end up missing what you left behind
If you are ready to jump, I will be here to catch you.
I miss you, I do. I love you. Every day I wake up and have this ache in my chest, and sometimes I just sleep in because I know when I wake up, you're not going to be there.
Sometimes, the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary simply by doing them with the right people.
if you're wish does not come true then something better was meant for you
You spend so much time expecting the worst that you don't even notice the moments when people are loving you.
I take it back. Take back every single word I wrote about you. I take it back. Take back every single time I stuck my neck out, and let my guard down. Time I could have spent on anything other than you.
And sometimes, it hits me out of nowhere. All of a sudden, this overwhelming sadness rushes over me and I get discouraged and I get upset. And I feel hopeless, sad and hurt, real hurt.
you'll keep it on the inside cause that's the safest place to hide
Hey, it would be fine if you want to come over at nine. We can lay on the floor and watch a movie that we've already seen. Or we can talk and touch with the radio on, we'll wait for awhile, 'til they play our song.
the two best times to keep your mouth shut are when you're swimming & when you're angry
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.
Give me your hand. I may not lead you into forever, but I will lead you into now, and sometimes, if you are lucky. now is the first step, into forever
And I just want to be a little girl again, when I didn't know about any of the dangers in the world and I was happy just being friends with boys.
Just when you least expect it, you start thinking about how he makes you smile, and how he makes you laugh. How you get butterflies when you're with him, and finally you realized after all this time you cared about him more than you thought
even if you think the flame has died, there's at least one lyric that'll hit that last hot spot, and then you'll find yourself as fucked as you were the day you lied and said you never wanted to see him again
I don't need a cure, just a distraction.
I really hate when people say "its going to be okay" because guess what, just because you say that doesn't mean it will. & sure, maybe at first it will makes things feel better, but that feeling doesn't last.
And when I asked you how you'd been. I meant I missed you more than I've ever missed anything before.
Someday you're going to find someone who drives you mad, who you're going to fight with and laugh with. Someone who you'll do insane things for. Someone who is going to turn your life upside down.
As the winter fades, I'll slowly become what you hate. You'll say that I'm pretending, chances are this road will lead us different ways.
I have a long list of things to say, but I'll leave it at, you amaze me.
Just when I think I have found the answers, you gotta go and change all the questions..
I guess you're right; I'm afraid. I'm afraid to put my guard down. I'm afraid that if you know who I am, you won't feel the same. And I'm afraid that once my barrier is defeated and I'm comfortable, that you'll walk away.
& i've just been looking for somewhere to belong been holding on so can you save me now?
Well excuse me for wanting to be the one and only lock to fit your key.
don't hide the broken parts that I need to see
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine. I'm leavin' my life in your hands. I can't get you out of my head.
Last night I was thinking of you, & a tear rolled down my face, I asked the tear "Where are you going?" The tear replied "There's someone so important in your eyes, there is no room for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment