Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm not that girl. I'm not the girl who gets attached. I don’t like feelings, they're messy. And I don't like being hurt. Why did I let him get to me when I know that everyone always leaves?
Running away from her feelings was the only thing she knew how to do.
you make me complete; you make me completely miserable
i will find another love, but there will never be another you
Everyone keeps asking me if I’m okay. What am I supposed to tell them? No. No I’m not okay. Then what? So, I smile and say "Yeah I’m fine-don’t worry," But that’s a lie. A big one. But now I’m good at this whole lying thing.
I've made up my mind, and this is it. I've decided to call it quits. I guess that'll get by, unhappily ever after. All we've been through means no more to you.
Sometimes there's nothing to say. Sometimes silence expresses more than words. Picking up the phone, dialing a number, it can do more damage than good. But humans are afflicted with this obsessive desire to talk things to death. So we make things worse, just by trying to make it better.
I honestly couldn't tell anyone why I loved you. I just always had this feeling that we weren't meant to be together.
I'm sorry I ever tried. I was a fool to have hope in you
I won't let go until you say so. There's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be.
Some nights you just want to lay there and forget that tomorrow is getting closer and closer.
If we're not meant to be together, why are we still here wanting each other after all this time??
They said we stood a little too close, stared a little bit too long. They probably thought we had a little thing for each other, but no, that would be silly.
You've got someone here, someone who wants to make it right, someone who loves you more than life.
My stereo is blasting, my eyeliner is beginning to smear, I can barely hear. My tears are forming in the corner of my eyes so just shut up and let me slowly slip
why don't we talk anymore? why did you have to end it the way you did? why do you resent me? why did you regret me? why did you lead me on? why me? why can't you just come back?
i get the greatest feeling when i see you looking at me, even for just a second or when you say my name because i know that even if it's only for a second, i crossed your mind
you need to live the life you want to live, forget what everyone else wants of you, be the person you would be most proud of, make decisions, make mistakes, and if you fall, you fell because you tried.
we met for coffee and a cigarette and talked about the feeling we get when we hear a certain song hits the spot and puts us in a world that's not real anymore
You're not my type, but I think I like that idea because my type usually breaks my heart.
And now I know why it didn't work out between us then; it was too soon. We weren't ready for that leap into "something more" and it wouldn't have meant as much as it does now.
I’m stuck with a smile that doesn't fit me anymore
I never asked for it to be over. Then again, I never asked for it to begin. That’s the way it is with life, some of the most beautiful days come
completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days have their sunsets

The hardest battle you're ever going to fight is the battle to just be yourself
There are moments when it's too quiet. Particularly late at night or early in the mornings. That's when you know there's something lacking in your life. You just know.
I pretend to be happy so I don't have to explain myself to people who will never understand
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
I'll always be waiting outside. Maybe one day you'll let me in.
Close my eyes and count to ten. I wish that you were here again.
and I wish I was strong enough to breathe without you in my life
Cause I'm so afraid, is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train
It's funny when you find the words to say, you find no reply.
How is it that no man understands that every woman, whether she's sixteen or sixty, still has that awkward, insecure, self-conscious teenage girl inside of her?
'I’m not allowed to fall in love' she said, 'I’m not allowed to care this much.' But when you're staying up late, hoping to God he's tossing and turning, thinking of you, it's too late already.
You’ve broken me so many times. & I’m giving you one last chance to bandage this shattered heart. the sad fact is, I’m almost positive you won’t regret a thing you said to me

No comments:

Post a Comment