Monday, May 31, 2010

&& You're the guy that, no matter how much you've changed, there will always be a spot open in my heart for you.
Do you have that one person that makes you wonder 'what if'?
Don't ask me what's wrong. You know what's wrong, you just want me to repeat it over and over again about how much I love you and how much I would do for you. guess what, I'm done repeating
I feel lonely every single day of my life, but I'm too ashamed to admit it to the people that love me.
cause its lack of motivation taking over my time and i'm sick of trying
It should have been me. I know it; he knows it; and fate knows it.
I've surrendered to the truth, I'll always love you, but I know someday I'm gonna reach the banks of a distant short where I won't miss you anymore.
He said hi to me today; just out of the blue. I wish he wouldn't do that. He doesn't realize how much it fucks with me.
She's afraid that after all this waiting, he'll end up with another girl. She's afraid of what hasn't happened yet. And most of all, she's afraid she will never find someone who can compare to him.
I like this boy and just when I think there is no way he likes me, I catch him staring at me with a smile on his face and it makes me wonder.
please understand. this isn't goodbye. this is "i cant stand you, stay the fuck away from me.''
I'm not trying to push you away. I'm holding on to you as best as I can. But its hard when you're giving me nothing to hold on to.
You care too much. Don't you know I'm bound to leave you?
convince yourself that he's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore.
Whenever I'm around you, I feel like I'm letting my guard down. It's dangerous, but still a strangely easy thing to do.
Your face is beautiful, your heart is black, you stole my breath and never gave it back.
Everything seems so happy, but I'm waiting for everything to crash once again.
Hands down, I'm too proud for love. But with eyes shut, It's you I'm thinking of
Think of me as you undo her dress. I hope you hear my voice as you kiss her neck & as lust is screaming for release, I hope to god you're remembering me
I didn't say I love you out loud but I'm sure it's written all over my face
She's living on dreams she can't get enough of, thinking of scenes that please. She's got hopes as big as stars, and thoughts that just won't leave
I see you with her all the time. & when you catch me looking, it seems like you hold her closer & tighter just to prove to me that you're happier without me. You've proven your point.
Loving someone when you're with someone else, is like eating paper when there's chocolate right in front of you.
There truth is, we hide so we can be found, we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away our tears, and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them
i'm in a war with head vs heart, and it's always this way. my head is weak, my heart always speaks, before i know what it will say
I need you because no one else is always there. No one else knows everything about me. No one else is there for me like you are.
I wish you hadn't turn your back. I wish you had explained. I wish you hadn't made me loose my faith in everything.
I miss the innocence I had before reality raped me
I hate it when at all the weddings, the grandmas gather around me and say, "you're next" but they stopped doing it when I did it to them at funerals.
You see that girl, yeah her. She seems so invincible right. but just touch her & she'll wince. She has secrets & she trusts no one. she's the perfect example of betrayal. cause everyone she trusted, broke her.
Say my name one last time and I dare you to say you don’t feel the yearning in your heart anymore.
What have I become, my sweetest friend? Everyone I know goes away in the end.
I don’t know what he’s after, but he’s so beautiful, such a beautiful disaster
She stares at the mirror. She can't take it anymore. She punches the glass and smiles, seeing the shards on the floor. "Now this is more like it. This is a much better reflection of me. And, after all, I'm the real one and I'm in pieces. Why should the girl in the mirror get to be whole?
Just because her eyes don't tear up doesn't mean she's not crying. And just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing's wrong.

2 comments:

  1. you see this girl ,yeah her ? she seems so invincible right? but just touch her & she'll wince. she has her secrets & trusts no one. shes the perfect example of betrayal. cause everyone that she ever trusted broke her ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry i forgot to leave my name..
    -kayla
    im only 14 but ive been there too..

    ReplyDelete