Monday, July 5, 2010

One of the worse things in life is caring about someone and wondering how they’ve been and what they’ve been up to when they’ve stopped thinking about you a long time ago.
I’m not a tease, I’m just a reminder of what you can’t have.
I may be emotional, but at least I’m not weak. It takes a strong individual to have the courage to cry.
I miss you so much, that it hurts.
You don’t talk to me anymore. That’s when the hole in my heart starts to open.
I just need someone by my side, showing me care and love. That’s all.
The times I spent with you, were the happiest times of my life. We were perfect, you and I. Now we aren’t, but those memories will be locked in my heart forever and always.
Sometimes you can’t get back what’s lost & sometimes that’s the way it’s supposed to be.
Happiness is not having what you want. It’s wanting what you have.
You love somebody once, you love them forever — only maybe not as much as the next person.
Sometimes it feels like it’s because I don’t deserve to be loved in return, I never got my forever after.
Everything is perfect about you. And that makes it infatuation and not love.
Wait for the person who will put you at the center of their universe, because that’s where you belong.
When I’m on the phone with you, I’m constantly smiling like a dork.
Times have changed and I want you to know that I’ll never say goodbye, I’ll just say goodnight.
The human brain is only capable of maintaining 150 stable relationships.
Let me be your obsession, I don’t mind. Oh yeah… love. Once upon a time, it was simple. If you liked somebody, you let them know. And if you didn’t, you let them know. One way or another, you knew where you stood. But as you get older, communication gets more complicated.
A single lie discovered is enough to create a contagious doubt over every other truth expressed.
All I wanted was for us to start over. And you didn’t even try.
I wish I could tell my heart to stop waiting for you, for your texts, your phonecalls. I wish I could tell my heart to let go and forget about you. Because life would be so much better without you, I’m very sure.
People say that many things in life never last. But the truth is, you never lose these things till you let them. Life is about making choices; hanging on, holding back, and letting go. Things do last, but only if you and the people involved make the choice to make it so.
It’s the way I miss you even before you leave.
We’re not perfect, but we sure try.
Our hearts are like puzzle pieces and mine was made to fit with yours. No matter how hard you try to fit hers in, it will never work; the wrong piece never fits.
What does it matter how many lovers you have if none of them gives you the universe?
Some have a lifetime, some just a day. Love isn’t something you measure that way. Nothing’s ever forever. Forever is a lie. All we have is between hello and goodbye.
The people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.
I want you back in my life just like how you want me but I simply can’t tell you because I love you so much that I don’t want to fall again.
Over the course of the average lifetime, you meet a lot of people. Some of them stick with you through thick and thin. Some weave their way through your life and disappear forever, but once in awhile, someone comes along who earns a permanent place in your heart.
Let’s drive into the sunset and sing love songs, we’ll make unkeepable promises & swear that we’ll never love anyone else.
Don’t talk to me, don’t look at me. And no, we can’t be friends. This little game you’re playing has to end. You can’t flirt with me like it’s nothing because you’re breaking my heart. My entire world is falling apart. So you go your way, and I’ll go mine. I’m going to get over you, I just need time.
You may not know it yet, maybe you’ll never even think about it, but I’m special. You’re going to meet a lot of girls throughout your life, and a lot of them will be special to you. But I’m telling you right now, you’ll never find another me.
Nobody knew you send me texts all day putting a smile on my face. Or texts at night saying “Goodnight, sleep well beautiful,” & texts in the morning saying “Good morning, did you sleep well?” Nobody understood why I fell for you. All they saw was the result: a broken heart.
I wish you well. You mean more to me than you could ever imagine, even if we may never speak again.

No comments:

Post a Comment