Friday, July 2, 2010

so, I’ve started to give up hope on you and me. I’ve started to think that maybe, it won't happen.
all i wanna do is ride bikes with you and stay up late and watch cartoons
until you're mine, i need to find a way to fill this hole inside of me
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
don't take me too seriously, but don't think that everything that i say is meant to be a joke. ignore me when i cough, but save me when i choke. lift me up when i cry, but don't pull me down when i smile. don't touch me when I’m broken, just leave me for a while.
lets take stupid pictures and laugh til we can't breathe. lets be friends. lets be together.. you & me.
Show me how to smile. Remind me how to mean it.
And I don't know what's wrong with me. I wanted to be all the things you need.
There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others & those we hide from ourselvesi want him to feel like he can't be without me.
you're the brightest star in a pocketful of skies. my colored picture in a world of black and white. as you walked into the room, I kissed my heart goodbye
i want a guy who will take me to concerts and let me gawk over all the lead singers and still know i love him best
and every class I come out of, I scan the halls for you, half the time I don’t find you but its worth a tryYou look cold and you look tired. You look cold and beaten. You look cold, spent and broken. You look cold, you look like me.
&& after i talk to you, no matter how bad felt before, i always walk away smiling, remembering how your eyes sparkle
I'm in this prison of my own insanity and there's no one I can blame but me; Tossed between the wreckage and washed up on the shore.
I keep thinking I'm over it, but then I keep finding myself looking for you in the crowd.
A warning to the curious, a message for the meek. Its better not to be in love, than to be in between
She's strong enough to walk away, but broken enough to have to look back.
You don’t know how much pain I hide, how many tears I’ve cried…how many cuts I’ve had to hide…you don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to die, how many times I’ve been ready to say goodbye, you don’t know what thoughts run through this head && I doubt you want to know
He put me through hell and he knows it; that's why he can't talk to me ... like he used to.
what do you do, when you wake up and everything will be better, except it's not. there's no worse feeling than when you wake up and feel okay for a minute, and then that sick feeling washes over you and you remember it's not okay, you're not okay.
I learned a lot of lessons awful quick and now I'm telling you that they were not the nice kind, and it's been so long since I've felt fine.
Most days I wish I'd never met you. Because then I could sleep at night and I wouldn’t have to walk around dreaming of something that might never happen.
In the overcrowded hallway, their eyes met. And although to him it meant nothing, she was happy. Because for that short moment, he looked her way.
I no longer wish to love anything. Just cut the heart right out of me.
i`m not the girl i used to be; gotta admit.. alot of shit got to me..
Everyday I'm gonna get up and live. I'm gonna breathe, laugh, and even smile and maybe one day I'll have a reason to.
Well, my scars are written all over me. I don't have to say it, you can see right through me. Don't have to tell you what I'm thinkin', when I'm thinkin' everything is slowly breaking.
It takes a boy you really like to make you truly smile, It takes a boy you really love to make you cry.
The glass isn't half empty this time, I smashed it to the ground a long, long time ago. It shattered when it fell and I broke to pieces. Each shard's another reason, another way to give up.
But sometimes, we just have to be happy with what people can offer us. Even if it's not what we want, at least it's something. You know.
You got under her skin & in her system; you're like the drug she hates but can't stop taking; the thing she loves the most, but you're killing her slowly.
She reads the entire dictionary, but not one word can describe how she feels.
Because the things you're afraid of are usually the most worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. hi, one of these pictures are mine (the one with dandelion seeds). i would aprieciate it if you gave me some sort of credit...

    ReplyDelete