Sunday, August 1, 2010

And in case you were wondering, you are like a sunset to me. You're all kinds of beautiful as you end my day. And you sweetly retire as stars chase you away.
as 11:11 rolled by, i didn't wish for some boy. i didn't wish for true love or a fairytale ending. all i wished for was a happy ending.
It's hard to get over people, I mean really get over them. You can start to have feelings for other people, but it doesn't mean you're over them. It just means you're moving on
Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
Remembering to breathe is harder than it's ever seemed, but I can't help but analyze each word and how you looked at me. I spend my nights dreaming of just how you will ruin me.
We used to be so close, but now we can be standing right beside each other and it feels like we're a million miles apart.
You're no Prince Charming, but you did rescue me.
And for once, she wants to be the person to have a secret admirer. The person to be thought of 24 hours, 7 days a week. She wants to be the person that gets all those stupid love notes. She wants to feel the feeling of having someone sprung over her. And for once, just once, she wants to be told that she’s loved by someone who actually means it, without having to tell them she loves them first.
Sure, it's nice to trust people, but never stop relying on yourself. You came into this world alone, and you're leaving the same way too
She looked back on everything that happened & wished she did it differently.
There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means that the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with
Its eating me like cancer, & I need to know the answer; it's a simple [yes] or [no]. should I love you or just let you go?
I am who I am. your approval is neither desired nor required.
& I’m scared I’m going to walk out of this room without you ever realizing how much you really truly mean to me.
I was feeling totally over him, I told myself it was a stupid crush; over, done with, but then... he looked at me and smiled.
I am gone. the person you see isn't the real me the real me gave up a long time ago. she couldn't take the constant pain anymore
Sitting here I waste a day, while the memories fade away, you know I expected so much more from you
Sometimes all you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not obsess. Not imagine. Just breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. Everything works out in the end, and the more time you spend worrying about it, the longer it takes for things to end perfectly.. just the way they should.
Please don't act like you care, i know you don't, you've watched me destroy myself for too long now, if you really cared, you would have tried to stop it by now
Somehow it was as if I was being told about something wonderful, something beautiful just waiting for me. All I had to do was wait long enough.
"Love comforts like the sun after rain."
Its what you didnt say that told me I was going to get hurt again.
Sweetheart, he's just a lesson you needed to learn.
I have you to thank for my crushed self-esteem. I have you to thank for my broken heart. I have you to thank for these scarred arms. I have you to thank for all the times I fell apart. Thanks for everything
I’m the best friend, but never the romance. I’m the hook up, but never the commitment. I’m a close second, but never the perfect one.
The hardest kind of depression to treat is the one you can't see. They're the smiling ones, the ones who look perfect, the ones who are laughing, the ones who are dying inside, the ones who seem perfectly happy. Those are the ones who need help the most. Because you can't tell when they're sad.
Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy the music?
He's my one, he's my world, he's my everything. the only problem is, he's not mine.
I got plenty of time to waste on you
when you can't stop smiling after you talk to him and you still get butterflies in your stomach and that huge smile across your face every time you see him... that lets you know he will always mean something to you
dreams are important; someday, when you're not even looking, they find you

No comments:

Post a Comment