Wednesday, August 4, 2010

&& because guys like you are the reason they made waterproof mascara.
It feels like the first time that anybody's ever brought the sun without the rain. And never in my whole life have I heard words as beautiful as when you say my name.
I'm so paranoid of getting hurt. I am always getting my heart broken over and over. My heart has so many scars and bruises all over it. I don't know how much just one heart can take really, and I don't really want to find out either.
if it’s what you want, it’s worth it all.
Here's to wishing you the bluest sky, & hoping something better comes tomorrow.
so everyone says you can have any guy you want. then you think, yeah, that's my problem .. he isn't just any guy.
This isn’t chemistry or geography. It’s physics. Pure physics. I’m falling faster and faster still. So fall with me. Fall down with me and stay.
I'm sorry for all the times I forgot to imply something in between the lines. And I'm sorry if my heart breaking ruined your day.
Things aren't the way I planned. I spend the days alone only to not be able to breathe at night. I close my eyes to see you, but I can't. You're a distinctive blur, a fading memory.
Easy to find what's wrong. Harder to find what's right
You don't understand me, you never tried to anyways.
I will never tell you this, but I'm scared of falling apart. it may seem like I'm holding it together. But the weather is making it hard. Never mind the time or the spinning of your head. I can tell my life was changing since the minute I met you.
she wants to prove she has no fears.
Time never had a chance to heal your heart. Just a number always counting down to a new start
So listen to me now because if you can't believe, be afraid. Cause everybody lies and everybody cries in the end.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure does make the rest of you lonely.
and for once..can i be the one you wait for? because i'm sick of being the one who waits for you.
I recognize the way you make me feel and I start to think that you may not be real
The words are coming, I feel terrible. Is it typical for us to end like this? Am I just another scene from a movie you've seen 100 times? Because baby you weren't the first or the last or the worst and I've got to fill the blanks in the past with a verse. And we could sit around and cry, but frankly you're not worth it anymore.
Just say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't expect someone to read your mind, and don't play games with heads or hearts. Don't tell half truths and expect trust when the full truth comes out. Half truths are no better than lies. Don't be cold to someone you care about, indifference hurts more than angry words.
She didn’t like endings or beginnings. She preferred to keep things somewhere in the middle, where she could build her momentum ; no jolting starts or screeching halts.
I'm falling apart, i'm barely breathing with a broken heart that's still beating.
She drew chalk hearts on the sidewalk just so the rain could come and wash them away.
Like my favorite record, you're a little overplayed, and like my favorite summer you'll never fade away.
She was a beautiful girl. She was wild as the wind. On top of the world. Until she fell in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment