Wednesday, August 11, 2010

don't push me, when I'm already so close to the edge
a promise is forever; that's what they say. welcome to reality; they're broken everyday.
there are some things we don't admit because we don't like the way they sound.
I don't want to be your whole world. I just want to be your favorite part.
but if there's one thing I know, it's that I never really know enough.
Don't blame me for walking away, when I never heard you begging me to stay.
he's the kind of boy with eyes that will make her forget how badly she's been hurt before.
another dead end street; another love gone wrong; another shattered dream; always the same old song.
I had to leave because I was starting to actually care about you...and that just means I could get hurt. Maybe it was because I wasn't ready to like someone so much.
shes destructive to everything around her, but she's only really tearing herself apart.
you know what my fear is? one day, we'll pass each other on the street some where and have that artificial conversation.
She says she's fine, but she's going insane. She says she feels good, but she's in a lot of pain. She says it's nothing, but it’s really a lot. She says she's okay, but she's not.
I'm the kind of girl who doesn't say much. Sometimes, I don't know what to say at all, but when I do say something, I mean every word. I don`t want to be like every other teenage girl. I want to be remembered; & I want my voice to make a difference in someone else's life.
I could be fake.I could be stupid. You know, I could be just like you.
Like all fools who play it smart, lose your head just for your heart.
SOMETIMES A HEART CAN’T AFFORD TO BE "JUST FRIENDS".
When your heart speaks, take good notes. When your brain speaks, drown it out with loud music.
50% of what people say when they are joking, is true.
Let's be happy with what we have, & enjoy the beauty in these days. Sometimes we'll laugh, sometimes we'll scream. No one said caring would be easy
obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe dedicated
And I'm the kinda girl that will crack a joke to brighten your day even when I can't seem to brighten my own.
today, give a stranger one of your smiles. it might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
he’s got a masters in personality, straight A’s in smiles, and a PHD in breaking hearts.
Sometimes pain becomes such a big part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't.
We love, because it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I wanna hurt you, just to hear you screaming my name.
What a silly dream, oh silly, silly me to think I had a handle on this.
As i sit at the windowsill looking out at life passing by, i start to realize, things come & go, & you'll make it through.
smiles like yours are hard to find.
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain.
I miss those summer nights when nothing got in the way of our fun, and fun was all we had.
Close up your eyes & try hard not to cry again...you deserve better then your being treated.
just when everything started to make sense again, i saw him
In all my years of chasing guys, i don't think i've ever gotten any of the ones i really wanted. & so i desperately want you to be the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment