Saturday, August 14, 2010

In dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.
I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
You see, I’ve already waited too long, and all my hope is gone.
but your smile still makes my heart sing another sad song, can't forget it, won't regret it, because I’m still in love with you.
I’m ready to be the girl i used to be. the one who never cried, never got mad about dumb things, & the one girl who would never worry about being in love.
I look up to the sky, and think he's my favorite guy.
No, it's not a real smile. But you would never guess. Honestly, I don't think she even knows what happy is anymore...
It's just me and you, diary. Welcome to my fucking life.
As the tears stream down my cheeks I have come to realize that I have fallen off the wagon, I am nothing more than a useless failure. Ugly, fat, and utterly worthless
these days, her entire life was about making people believe she was someone she wasn't anymore.
and you will never know how it feels to have' the one person who means everything to you make you feel like you're nothing
&& i see the whole world fly past me while im sitting on the curb waiting for something thats not coming anytime soon
I’m going to make a lot of wrong turns before i make the right one.
I think you like me, and you know I like you too, so let's turn you and I into me and you.
you end up falling for the one who hurts you & leaving the one who loves you
Well, I don't know where I'll go now, and I don't really care who follows me there, but I'll burn every bridge that I cross and find some place to get lost.
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.
So let's say that theoretically I really like you. And theoretically even though it sounds moronically cliche and overused - you give me butterflies. And just for kicks, let's add that all in theory of course you may be one of the wonderful people I have ever met, and hypothetically my heart beats ten times faster when I see you. Do you think that you would supposedly (and in the most theoretical sense) feel the same way?
You didn’t know that I cried in my room every night.
Sometimes pain becomes such a big part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't.
You know very well that I can keep my hands to myself, but my god, you should see this boy when he smiles.
My brain's repeating, "If you've got an impulse, let it out.” But they never make it past my mouth.
The hardest part of this whole situation is that neither of us knows what's going on. Neither of us knows what each other's thinking. And we're both trying to make decisions based on information we don't know. I'm scared to tell you my feelings just in case you don't feel the same way.
Please don't fade away; I need you.
I heard a song tonight on the radio. Another girl sings about a boy... She sees his face in every space, every room, and I know that if I turn around you won't be there. If I close my eyes, will you be there?
I don't want the world. I just want to be happy.
Suck in my stomach. pinch my waist. spend hours touching up my UGLY face. all these things I fucking do.. don't make a difference. I'm not p e r f e c t enough for you
It's not what you've been through; It’s how you deal with what you've been through.
Don’t forget what people say when they’re mad; that’s when the truth comes out.
Whenever you smile, I always smile back. But on the inside I'm having a heart attack.
the pain will always be there, even if we all choose to ignore it.
She may be confused about a lot of things, but one thing she knows is that she's happiest when she is with him.
When we meet again, we'll probably talk about the weather cause that's what people do when they grow apart and that's what we'll do when we grow apart.
I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice. I'm mad for always apologizing for things I didn't do. I'm mad for getting attached. I'm mad for depending on you and wasting my time on you. I'm mad for thinking about you, and most of all for not hating you when I should.
secret admirers make us believe things about ourselves that we always hoped were true
I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
I'm scared that I'm gonna end up alone. I'm scared that I'm always gonna be someone's friend, or sister, or confidante, but never quite someone's everything.
reality made sure that you'd never be mine
I don't think you will ever comprehend the hold you have on me
when they kiss they're no longer friends & not yet lover's, they're something in between
I've been thinking lately that I could use a little alone time with you.
We’re women. We don’t say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don’t get it.
I’m not afraid of what I feel. I’m afraid of what you don’t. You must've been something special to me, because I remember every word you said.
games are for kids. don't play hard to get or else you might lose the one you've always wanted
&& by the way -im wearing the smile you gave me

No comments:

Post a Comment