Thursday, September 23, 2010

The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That’s the deal.
To be able to have a never ending conversation about anything…that’s love.
I’ll never forget what you did to me; but I’ll never let you know I remember.
Getting angry is actually punishing yourself with the mistake of others.
A person’s happiness stems not from how much he owns but from how little he complains.
You’re not a bad person because you want to be yourself.
It’s hard being left behind.
When you hang on just cause you see a faint light glow symbolizing hope…that’s love.
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one’s companion.
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
In some way or another, you know you’re ready to move on when you gradually stop thinking about that one person you thought you’d never get over.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Sometimes the things that you are most afraid of, are the things that make you the happiest.
There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.
Maybe there’s a reason why I keep coming back to you.
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
You read through the sad love quotes and there’s always one person on your mind that probably shouldn’t be there. Don’t let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
You’ve only got three choices in life — give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.
You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.
If it is meant to be, it will work out even without effort.
Because one of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.
What’s lost may not always be the best.
You always do a little growing up everytime you do a little letting go.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
One day, you’ll meet someone who will make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.
You were a dream. Then a reality. Now a memory.
I don’t know what I’ve gained from loving you, but the need for anyone else is what I’ve lost.
Just because we don’t say certain things, doesn’t mean we don’t feel them.
The problems start when we refuse to let change happen and cling to old habits. But, if we hold on to the past too tight, the future may never come.
I miss you. Not enough to want you back, but just enough for it to hurt.
Sometimes we leave because we really want to stay.
The easiest way to not get hurt is to not care, but that’s the hardest thing to do.
A broken heart never fully mends, it only endures.
Avoiding problems you need to face is avoiding the life you need to live.
Happiness is not having what you want. It’s wanting what you have.
There are some things in life that are just not worth rushing, especially something you wish would last a lifetime.
It’s the emptiness that I feel without you that reminds me that you have my heart.
You may forget with whom you laughed, but you will never forget with whom you wept.
When each day is getting better, why bother looking at all the stupid drama that happened in the past?
Courage is knowing what not to fear.
Now I’m just waiting for time…time to tell me when I’m ready to actually try again with someone new because believe me, when I love next…it will be indescribable.
Goodbyes hurt the most when people leave without saying them.
Dreams are answers to questions we haven’t yet figured out how to ask.
You’ll never find the right person, if you never let go of the wrong one.
Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what’s left of your heart that they feel the same.
Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day; it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.
Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they’re also what tear you apart.
I can quote sad love songs all night, and I know you’re still not coming back.
Love is like dominoes. One wrong move & everything you’ve worked for falls apart.
“And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.. ‘Cause you’re amazing just the way you are.”
I really do love you for reasons I no longer know.

No comments:

Post a Comment