Sunday, September 26, 2010

You probably won’t remember, half the things that I’ll never forget.
It’s easier to say it’s over. But I might still be pretending.
It sucks to think you could be so happy without me.
But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.
Parting is a joint decision, a person could not leave you if you were not willing to release them.
Don’t you think it’s better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life?
I will get over you. Slowly, painfully but surely - I will get over you.
I love you and I probably always will. but we go days without having meaningful conversations, and I used to miss you so much when that happened. But it never seemed like you missed me, and I guess because of that ..I stopped missing you.
if your head tells you one thing and your heart tells you another, before you do anything, you should first decide whether you have a better head or a better heart.
the heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
When you’re stuck loving someone, all you wanna do is stay away. but when that person shows even the smallest gesture of affection, all your efforts of moving on go down the drain.
Sometimes, you have to let your heart lead you, even if its leading you to a place you never planned to be in.
Just let go of the things that make you sad, it’s the simplest way to stay happy.
The most memorable people in your life will be the people who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future.
Sometimes when our friends ask us if we’re okay, we tend to lie, because we know that telling them the whole story is just going to break our heart once more. So we might as well just lie and say we’re fine
I’ve realized one thing about life; you can never escape pain. but at least you can choose between two kinds of pain: the pain of commitment or the pain of regret.
I’m finally starting to remember you fondly instead of bursting into tears at the mere mention of your name.
Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
I would never say no to an opportunity to be with you, even for just one minute, even if I had to brave the rain, even if you only wanted to see me just so you could say goodbye.
Tell me how to win your heart, ‘cause I dunno what to do. But, let me start by saying I love you.
You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.
The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over.
It is a lie to say you have let go of the past. Nobody lets go of memories. Each tear is an unforgettable memory. Each smile is an undeniable mark. Each heartbeat is an un-erasable soar because really, there is no such thing as forgetting only accepting and changing.
I would wait a million years, walk a million miles, and live a million lives if it would bring you back to me.
Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.
Infatuation is when you find somebody who is absolutely perfect. Love is when you realize that they aren’t and it doesn’t matter.
The sooner you realize things will never be the same again, the sooner you can move on.
If someone can’t stop doing things that you don’t want them to do, it only means that they love those things more than they love you.
Letting go is just another way to say I’ll always love you so
As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it.
Let’s be honest. Sometimes the hardest thing in life is being happy for someone else
Don’t let go too soon, but don’t hold on too long
Once you’ve already let go of someone, have the courage to never see him/her again. Cause goodbyes are not created for nothing. It really ENDS something.
Pain is when we take the past and call it love.
The harder you try to forget something, the more you think about it subconsciously.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Regretting doesn’t mean you were bad. It means you’ve grown up enough to see.
We hold onto things for so long because we’re scared something so great won’t happen twice.
You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them but then an entire life to forget them.
I didn’t come here to tell you that I can’t live without you. I can live without you. I just don’t want to.
Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to say the things you mean. People are lost everyday. I know from experience. Don’t wait until they are lying in the hospital or a casket, don’t wait until they are about to board a plane, and don’t wait until they have finally moved on.
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
It’s funny how in the end you always go back to the ones who have been there from the very beginning.
I saw him staring at me. Not glancing, but blatantly staring. And I wondered if he was staring at the wreckage he created or if maybe, just maybe, he’d regretted hurting me in the first place.
The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain.
They say people come and go, but the truth is, no one really disappears from your life. People never really leave, their roles just change.
Everyone says love hurts. Love doesn’t hurt. Loneliness hurts, rejection hurts, envy hurts, but not love.
Sometimes what you want isn’t always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted.
i think sometimes the best thing you can do is to stop trying to figure out who you are and where you’re going, and just enjoy where and who you are right now.
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about taking chances. And how it’s really just about overcoming your fears. Because the truth is, every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you’re always glad you took it.
There is a big difference in what we long for, what we settle for and what we are meant for.
Always make your absence felt in a way that somebody misses you, but let not your absence be so long that somebody starts learning to live without you.
Take a chance because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.
Sometimes the greatest enemy of our present happiness is the past happiness that is too well remembered.

3 comments: