Friday, October 1, 2010

I just wanted to say thanks. You're the only reason I've smiled in days.
When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said you.
If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.
The man who really loves a girl is the man who knows that he can make a girl cry, but will never try.
i wont forget you, i know you want me to want you, i want to.
Sometimes you have to give up on people. Everyone that is in your journey is meant to be in your journey, but not everyone is meant to stay there.
You’re the reason I wake up every morning and put a smile on. The reason I ignore every guy's attempt to hit on me. The reason my glass is half full instead of half empty. You’re the reason I feel alive.
How do you know when he really loves you? It's when you scream and he calms you, when you slap him and he kisses you, when you cry yet he hugs you, when you tell him you hate him, he tells you he loves you.
My head is in the clouds. My heart is in the sky. My mind is in a dreamboat. And you're the reason why.
I want you to show me that it is possible for two people to stay together forever.
The average person tells 4 lies a day. 1460 a year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And the most common one is "I'm fine"
I’ll only walk with you under one condition, hide your wings every time we walk together, otherwise the whole world will discover that your my angel.
Every time I'm around you, my heart beats a little bit faster and my smile is a little bit happier. Boy, I think I'm in love with you.
Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a whole lot more.
You are everything I was looking for when I wasn’t even looking.
Well things have been kind of heavy these days, trying to figure out which road to take. There are many decisions to be made, and the only time I feel okay is when I’m in your arms.
Let's swing on the swings, and slide down the slides. Rock, paper, scissor- shoot for who love the other one more. Then we'll whisper and giggle.. Pinky promise we'll never stop loving each other.
To all those girls who dream away their days, who feel jealous at every happy couple they see, who have made themselves think they well be alone forever, soon it will be your time to shine.
That first kiss we shared, I'm going to remember it forever. I'm going to remember that it was in this exact spot, I'm going to remember who was around. But most of all, I'm going to remember you.
When people ask me what I see in you, I honestly don’t know what to tell them, cause I honestly don’t know, but when I look in your eyes, I see magic, and it just makes me want to lose myself in your arms.
We go through life not knowing what to expect, who to trust, who to love, or how it will turn out, but we have to remember that we hold the key to the future. Stop waiting for something to happen, make a change by taking a chance.
She randomly smiles because she's thinking of you, even if you're already there.
To love someone doesn't mean to force a commitment. Sometimes, you just have to be satisfied with whatever connection you have, as long as it stays.
I don’t want the moon and the stars, I just want someone to lay under them with.
A 5 year old boy asked his friend what is friendship? He replied, "friendship is when you steal my chocolates everyday from my bag, and yet I still keep them in the same place.
If it rained everytime I said I loved you, the world would be drowned in my love.
I don't care if you are the strongest boy. I don't care if you're the most attractive boy either. All I care about is the fact that you're mine.
It is possible to give away and become richer. It is also possible to hold on too tightly and lose everything.
A teenager once asked an old man, "in a relationship, which is more important: to be loved or to love?" then he replied, "which is more important to a bird? the left wing or the right?
Take my hand across this slippery ice, I promise, we'll make it and if we don't, we will fall together.
Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together, keeping one piece for himself, replacing it with a piece of his.
If I had the choice of hanging out with anyone in the entire world, or sitting at home with you, eatting pizza, watching a crappy tv show, I'd chose you every time.
I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you, how good you look when you smile, how much I love your laugh. I daydream about you off & on, replaying pieces of our conversation, laughing at funny things that you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.
Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.
I just want to know that happily ever after does exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment