Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I like when we sit next to each other and your leg fits perfectly against mine. I like when our feet bump and we don't apologize. I like this comfort. I like this closeness. I like you.
The trouble with miracles is they don't last long. And the trouble with bad things is, you can't sleep through them.
With every heartbeat, with every shallow breath, I fall even faster.
Everything about you is everything I want for the rest of my life.
Jealousy is just a way of telling someone you care too much to let them go.
People who have physical scars hide them with clothing or a mask; those with emotional scars hide them with a smile or a laugh.
You're not right in the head, and nor am I. And this is why I like you.
just because things aren't necessarily going right at the moment, that just means that your learning more about yourself and it will make you a better person in the long run that I can promise you
Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.
The single hand that wipes your tears during your failures is much better than the countless hands that come together to clap on your success.
don't be reckless with other people's hearts. & don't put up with people who are reckless with yours
& the second I saw you, my stomach dropped. Those butterflies started to form, my hands got sweaty, and my legs were shaking. Boy, what you do to me is unbelievable, but I gotta say, I like it.
Alone, I can barely light a match. But together, we can burn this WORLD down.
Once in a lifetime, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love writes a fairytale.
At some point, you've got to just jump. You've got to quit being scared of the "maybes" and "what-ifs". Quit cheating yourself out of the best thing that could ever happen to you. Quit cheating him of the same. Fall hard, fall long, and fall forever.
I'd stay up all NIGHT, just to hear about your DAY.
I'd rather be happy everyday than sad. I'd rather be laughing than crying. I'd rather be me then be something that I'm not.
Sometimes, I feel a little jealous inside. imagining someone can please you more than me. I guess it’s just my insecurities acting up a bit,
because I know I’m not the most beautiful, most fun, or even the most exciting person you’ll ever meet.

I miss that feeling. The feeling you get when you have someone in your life you can tell things to. A person that you can tell all your hope, dreams and aspirations. Knowing that they are truly listening. The feeling of a person who wants to talk to you, because you are you. The feeling of a friend.
He’s the guy you should feel sorry for. He had the world but he thought he wanted more.
We're not getting any younger, so let's party hard and give ourselves something to laugh about in the morning.
Then I sat and cried. It was the worst kind of crying. The kind that hurts your chest and steals your breath. And no one could hear me.
When you seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
people do fall in love. people do belong to each other. because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness.
you know i'm your girl until the end
Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.
If we're always looking in the rear view mirror it's hard to keep our eyes on the road ahead.
the most beautiful things in life can come at exactly the right moment.
I often miss this little girl whose dreams had no barriers, who believed in a world where anything is possible, with a heart that was full and unbroken...
He could be a super model, the best guy from the football team, the hottest guy from school or tell me the sweetest thing, but it won't be you..
He has the ability to make me smile faster than someone can snap their fingers.
When I act numb towards you, it doesn't mean I don't like you - it means I like you too much
i will show you love like you've never loved before. i will go the distance and back for more, if you just say the word.
The best thing you can do sometimes for someone is to just exist. To be there when they suddenly realize that they need you right then.
Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you can treat people like they don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment