Tuesday, November 30, 2010

she said "you're a loser." and he said "yeah, but i'm your loser."
that's what love is about; recklessly hurting each other and insanely loving each other.
i still believe that he'll show up out of no where, and tell me that it's not over; that it was never over. i want it to end for us like it did for them.
when people ask me why it's so hard for me to trust others, i ask them why it's so hard to keep a promise.
i'd give anything to be with him, because with him i have everything.
love? it's kind of complicated. but i'll tell you this; the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make somebody else happy, that's love right there.
all those nights we stayed on the phone until we couldn't keep our eyes open, thanks for never hanging up.
if someone tells you they love you and your heart doesn't skip a beat don't say you love them back, because you don't.
if people sat outside and looked at the stars every night, i bet they'd live a lot differently.
love takes effort and acceptance. it won't always be a happy ride. you'll cry when you're hurt, you'll be sad when you're ignored. but hold on & always remember: love only hurts when it's real.
you're letting her think you're emotionally available. you're letting her think she has a chance. and there is nothing worse in this world then thinking you have a chance, when really, you don't
just keep smiling, boy. you're what keeps her alive
tell my heart to stop beating, tell my mind to stop thinking, throw a stone in the ocean and stop it from sinking. tell the sky not to be so blue and make a liar speak the truth. every single one - impossible to do.
don't ever say you're not good enough because if he can't see how amazing you are, then he's the one who's not good enough.
The hardest thing is holding on. especially when you know he has already let go.
Success comes in cans, not cant's.
I love how you always find a way to be the highlight of my day.
You made yesterday worth reminiscing about & today worth the wait.
Sometimes the things you can't change, end up changing you.
I don't know what we are. At times i feel that we're friends, sometimes more than friends. But some moments i feel that we're strangers.
The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
I swear this isn't some misplaced affection, my feelings for you are real.
You walk away from someone who never left your side.
It’s not the pain I’m afraid of; I know about the pain. What I’m afraid of is the end of this small, sweet dream.
It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.
And every single thing you ever did that bothered me, is every single thing I miss

6 comments:

  1. Ughhh, I am so addicted to this website. It helps me make it through the day!!! Keep posting please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just came across this blog. It's absolutely beautiful.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep making more please!
    this is like the love bible.<3
    just sayin', haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurry up and post more pleasee :)
    this blog is so gooooood <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post more... I just discovered your website and it is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete