Friday, April 8, 2011

Over the past year, I've learned so much about love and life. Even if I could, I wouldn't take back all the things I've done because they got me here, to this moment.
I want to be the girl in the picture on his dresser. I want mine to be the window he wishes he could throw rocks at. I want my fingers to be the ones he dreams about lacing his through. I want to be free of wanting this, but only if it means I don't have to want it anymore, because it's all mine.
The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke. The girl who seemed so strong, crumbled. The girl who always laughed it off, cried.
Take a hint, silly! I like you! (:
If I wanted any drama, I would have signed up for a play.
Sometimes you have to deal with your problems without any help from your friends. Just to see if you can.
Take your damn fairy tale endings and your hopes, dreams and wishes and shove them up your ass. This is the real world, and that shit just doesn't cut it anymore.
Even if I said I didn't care a million times over again, you'd know that I still do.
Laugh when your eyes are burning. Smile when your heart is filled with pain and don't let him know how much you really need him.
Right as I let my guard down, oh, there you go again.
I want to be able to read a love quote and not stop halfway through because I thought of you.
Life can change in a second or two. That's the way I felt when I saw you.
Our names sound so good together.
I looked out the car window today and I'm realising that I miss you again. It's funny how out of nowhere, you came to mind. The truth is, I wish you were still here.
Never regret anything; no matter how much it screwed up your life.
I enjoy the chase, not the catch.
I see a glimpse of you and I have to stop and catch my breath.
The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something you do. It's something you allow.
I just want to wake up one day, and just be happy with where I am in life.
It made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment