Thursday, January 17, 2013

Don't chase people. Be you, do your own thing and work hard.. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.
The only reason why people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don't change, even when people do.
Party hard, make mistakes, laugh endlessly. Do things you’re afraid to do. After all, you’re only young once.

We fight with the most important people in our life because those relationships are worth fighting for.
People change, feelings change, things change. That's life.
He taught me how to love. But he didn't teach me how to stop.
When I listen to my heart it whispers your name.
I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.
I want to be with someone who has experienced having a broken heart. So that they know exactly how it feels and won’t break mine.
If she is good to you, keep her. Don't let her go. Don't screw your chances to a good relationship because of "in the moment" temptations
When you love someone, you just do. There are no maybe's, no but's, and no why's.
Don't say you're happy because everything is alright, be happy because while everything is complicated, you're still doing fine.
I miss spending time with you, I miss when we laughed together, I miss hugging and I miss cuddling. I miss you.
Life is like a rainbow, you need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.
When a girl is acting like she doesn't care about you anymore, that's when she needs you the most.
I don't want random texts saying "I miss you". I want that call saying, "Come outside, I'm waiting for you".

No comments:

Post a Comment