Thursday, January 24, 2013

Take a chance. Because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.
Don’t hold onto anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
You're all I ever wanted, and something I never want to lose.
One day you're gonna remember me and how much I loved you. Then you're gonna hate yourself for letting me go.

Happiness is not getting what you want, but rather wanting what you have.
I miss the time when I actually meant something to you.
True confidence leaves no room for jealousy.
If I could go back to the day we met, I'm sorry but I'd turn around & walk the other way.
A good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and imperfections but still loves you for who you are.
Save your heart for someone who really cares.
You never realize how much someone means to you until they're no longer part of your life
You still make me smile, even if you are the main reason why I'm sad.
I'm not a back-up plan, and definitely not a second choice.
I'm proud of my heart. It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.
As long as you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
My life's not perfect, but every moment by your side is.
Enjoy today because there might not be a tomorrow. Sometimes, there are no next times, no time outs, and no second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment