Monday, January 21, 2013

When life gives you something that makes you feel afraid, that when life gives you a chance to grow strong & be brave
Loyalty, commitment, and trust are the hardest things to find. When you do find them, you better hold on to them tight.
Distance doesn't ruin a relationship, doubts do.
I don’t hate you, I never will. I just act like I do, because it’s easier than admitting that I miss you.
3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, one emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth. I LOVE YOU.
I'm worth it, I promise.
Just because things aren't good now, doesn't mean they will be that way forever.
Remember your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows, and live your todays.
Good relationships don't just happen, they take time, patience and two people who want to be together.
Overthinking kills happiness. Insecurities kills self-esteem. Lies kills trust.
I want a long lasting relationship. Someone who will be there for me, support me, trust me, comfort me, appreciate me, and love me.
Iloveyou. I wrote it with no spaces so there's no room for anyone else.
You did the wrong thing, to the right girl.
It's funny how the people who promise they won't hurt you, are the ones that hurt you the most.
People come in and out of your life. Only the real ones stay.

1 comment: